AFFORDABLE GEAR AND INSTRUMENT INSURANCE
As a Musician, you work hard and you are serious about what you do! You have also made very significant investments in your instruments and sound equipment! In many cases your instrument is a treasured part of your signature sound. All musicians should prepare for the possibility of having their gear lost or stolen – or perhaps even damaged in an untimely accident.
The Canadian Federation of Musicians offers its members cost affordable Instrument and Gear Insurance through Hub International Insurance Corporation.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
- All Risks coverage on your instruments and equipment.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Rental reimbursement – Up to $1,000 in coverage, if you need to rent instruments or equipment in the event of a loss.
- $100 deductible.
- Commercial General Liability including bodily injury, personal injury, property damage, medical payments, tenants legal liability, advertising injury, and non-owned automobile.
- Up to $2,500 coverage on promotional material, t-shirts, CD’s, posters, etc.
- Loss of earnings up to $5,000 due to loss or damage to venue.
- Loss of earnings up to $5,000 due to loss or damage to equipment
RATES AND PREMIUMS:
- $2 rate per $100 sum insured for Instruments and Equipment
- Liability rates ($500 deductible)
- $1,000,000 limit – $50 per member
- $2,000,000 limit – $100 per member
- Higher limits available upon request
For questions on the program or to submit your application please contact:
3063 Walker Road
Windsor, Ontario,N8W 3R4
Fax: 519 966-6177
Toll Free: 1-800-463-4700 Ext. 1785